Thursday, January 14, 2010

i left st john...

i left st john ambulance division no.2...

broken heart with lots of memories...

i cant always go duties now ><

i cant contine to get more batches...

either drum or at john, but i choosed drum ^^


actually i want both, but my dad dun let me hv 2 activities

the thing is, although i left,

they still are my frenz,


once yun wei want me to go for st john courses in sm.confucian

i cant believe she still remembers to invite me...

i m so 感动~~



ST JOHN AMBULANCE DIVISION NO.2

I LL ALWAYS REMEMBER U GUYS ^^

2 comments:

  1. so miss u..
    when u can come bk 2 c us??
    n..
    y u pass de book 2 my a gor..
    u should pass 2 sir ma.. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyo...i met him ma...so i pass him and tell him to pass to a sir lo~

    ReplyDelete